I’m starting to get a little sick of the work cafeteria, but they redeemed themselves with vegetarian egg rolls today, so I decided to have a little bit of everything but go heavier on the veggies.
The other day, Ashley tagged me in a little blogger survey. Now that I’m a little more athletic and not being afraid of getting tagged out, I guess I can play.
1. What is your favorite brunch recipe?
I’m so on to Ashley in this one. She’s hosting a brunch and crowdsourcing recipes.
My favorite brunch recipe is a mimosa. Four parts champagne, one teeny tiny splash of orange juice poured over a sliced strawberry.
2. What has been your best blog related memory?
It may be cheesy, but hands-down, my best blog-related memory was attending the Healthy Living Summit. I was introduced to a ton of new blogs and strengthened friendships with people I’d never met but already considered close friends.
3. What is your favorite blog post?
My marathon post! Two years ago, I never would have thought I’d be able to run a marathon. But I did! The support I got from my blogging friends, my IRL friends and my family was absolutely amazing. I really just wanted my marathon post to be as many exclamation points as I could fit on a page, but I don’t know if you guys would have been able to understand that. So I translated the exclamation points to words.
I’m proud of how I wrote that post (um, I reread it at least once a week) as well as the actual experience. Spending that weekend with Meghann, Kelly and Bobbi was such a fun weekend that I will never, ever forget.
4. If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go?
I said the other day I wanted to go to Greece, maybe on my honeymoon one day. (Leslie totally stole that from me. ) So I think I will save Greece for my honeymoon. I think I would go back to Hawaii and explore the other islands I didn’t see while there.
5. What is the one thing you always have in your pantry?
Brown rice, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. When I was losing weight, I cut out a lot of wheat (bread, pasta), so brown rice was my default carb, and I guess old habits die hard.
6. What is your favorite type of workout?
Running. Hands down. I can’t get a great workout and zone out in any other workout the way I can running. And only biking can I cover more ground. My favorite in-gym workout is a strength/conditioning class like 30/60/90.
Your mission, should you accept it, is to answer the below questions:
(Also feel free to answer them if I haven’t tagged you!)
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What’s your favorite post?
3. If all foods were equally healthy and made you feel equally good (as in, mozzarella sticks were as healthy as a salad), what would you eat every single day?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
5. If you could have any job in the world, what would you do?
6. If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
7. You have one week to spend on a deserted island with your favorite seven bloggers. Who would you bring, what would you pack and what would you do?