Good morning and happy Black Friday! How was your Thanksgiving?
Ours was lovely. I’m kind of over Thanksgiving recaps, so I will just give you the highlights:
I decided to sleep in and run on my own rather than drive 30 minutes each way to run less than that. Happy with that decision.
A Thanksgiving without mom’s meatballs is like a day without sunshine.
And I made Maple-Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon. We had a work Friendsgiving the other day, and I made them with truffle oil I brought back from Italy instead of the maple and balsamic. Always bacon, though.
And then my sweet little baby cousin and I “made pizza” with these silly little slice plates my mom has.
And now I cannot WAIT to go sweat with Liz. There’s nothing like a little hot yoga the day after Thanksgiving to beat that bloaty feeling. BRB going to sweat out pumpkin pie.
And…onto the sales! There is no way in hell you will find me near any stores today, but I’ll be doing plenty of browsing and maybe starting some of my holiday shopping today.
For Your Browsing Pleasure:
- Athleta: 20% off sitewide with FIT20
- Bloomingdales: Up to 50% off sitewide
- Clinique: 20% off orders over $65, and this awesome CC cream + moisturizer gift set
- C. Wonder: 40% off sitewide, as I mentioned the other day.
- Garmin 10: On sale for $99, usually $129
- J. Crew: 30% off full-price, 40% off sale with code HOLIDAY
- J. Crew Factory: 50% off everything
- Kate Spade: 20% off sitewide with code HOLLYJOLLY
- Lululemon: Welp, no sale, but their new sparkly collection is amazing. Particularly these beaded leggings.
- Saks Off Fifth: An extra 50% off with code BLACKOUT, including off their cashmere sweaters which are already on sale!
*Disclosure: The above contain affiliate links, which means if you click on them, I make a small commission. Thank you, as always, for your support!*
Online shopping or do you face the crowds to score deals in person?