You guys, itâ€™s like the world wantsÂ me to shop. I recently got a raise at work, and todayâ€™s paycheck was the first one to reflect it! Yesss. Not only that, there are so many sales out there right now.
Hereâ€™s a mixture of both stuff I have my eye on and just some general good deals you should get on.
1. Kate Spade Gramercy watch: A watch is actually originally what I told myself Iâ€™d get with a raise, and this one is super pretty and girly, but Iâ€™m not sure if itâ€™s too big. Iâ€™m trying to move on from the omg Michael Kors watch that every girl (and myself) has, and I think this may be too similar.
2. Nike Free Flyknit 5.0 TR: Iâ€™m not usually a Nike girl, but these are pretty, right?!
3. Clarisonic Mia 2 Mod Floral Sonic Skin Cleansing System: I resisted the Clarisonic for so long. WHY?! My skin feels so much cleaner and softer since I saw the Clarisonic light. This one is just pretty.
4. Frye Melissa Tab High Knee Boot: If youâ€™ve had your eye on a pair of Frye boots for a while, now is the time to get them! Theyâ€™re more than $100 off their regular price in the Nordstrom sale.
5. Lululemon Run: Pace Setter Skirt: YOU GUYS. Itâ€™s only $34. That is a steal! Iâ€™ve run three out of my four marathons in this and highly recommend, especially at this price. If I didnâ€™t already have fourâ€¦I would get this one. This is a part of their online warehouse sale, which is having some awesome sales.
6. J. Crew Sleeveless Embroidered Sunburst Dress: There is truly nothing contemporary about my â€œstyleâ€ (all LP, all the time), but I think this dress is a perfect mix of preppy-yet-contemporary to be worn at the beach. ALSO, J. Crew is having a 30% off sale with the code GOSHOPPING.