Grab your chardonnay â€” let’s chat. Or, whatever, coffee if it’s that time when you’re reading this.
Here’s what’s going on in my life/what I’m loving lately:
- There’s a lot of family stuff going on that I can’t really talk about right now, but it’s weighing heavy on my heart every day, so I am trying so hard to find joy in every single day, even if it’s small and fleeting.
- One of my favorite nights of the year, Winter Ball, is coming up and I cannot wait to spend a beautiful night with friends raising money for an organization near and dear to my heart. As a busty lady, I have a hard time dress shopping, but I scored this awesome navy and gold dress.
- I knowÂ hot baths dry out your skin, but I can’t stop won’t stop. There is nothing that relaxes me more â€” and warms me up â€” after a long winter day.
- I bought a French pressÂ after vacation, and it’s been life-changing.
- I am so thankful for our daily workout show at work. No matter how rough a day I’m having, it warms my heart to go to the studio and see so many kind faces. The people who work on and appear on our show are the most genuine people I’ve ever met. Also, we’re now in Manhattan, not LIC, which is a gamechanger.
- My birthday is this weekend, and I’m going to Foxwoods to see comedian Iliza Schlesinger. I’m really excited to get the hell out of dodge for a night and do something really different for my birthday.
- As you know, mental health is something I’ve struggled with and that is really important to me, so I’m honored to go to the Dave Nee Foundation gala with my good friend Joan. The purpose of the foundation is to eliminate the stigma associated with seeking help for mental health issues.
- Because I’ve never found a Grace recommendation I didn’t trust: currently reading Murder Your Life, a strangely page-turning addiction memoir.
- Several coworkers and I are tracking our food on MyFitnessPal. I despise tracking my food/calories these days…but, it works.
- And, I got my birthday gift from my parents today, and I am in love.
And you? What’s going on in your life?