So where I am with it? My updates below in bold. Where possible, I’ve added in free or inexpensive ways you can get similar workouts, something I should have done the first time around.
- 6 30/60/90 or Pace4Success: The original plan said “performance classes.” I’ve included a DailyBurn workout I tried in this, but other than that, this one has been a serious fail. This Self.com bootcamp is a good one you can do at home.
- 4 running (at least!!): Done. I’ve run at least 5 times.
- 2 cycle: I’ve tried Flywheel, but I need to get another spin class in. I’ve never tried these spin podcasts, my friend Tamsin absolutely swears by Rachel Wilkerson’s spin playlists (complete with cues.)
- 4 yoga: I’ve done two, and I need to do two more. You can find free yoga classes at YogaDownload.
- 4 Core: I’ll do either Barre Burn or CoreFusion (I have a GiltCity voucher and my new office is near one of the locations!): I did SurfSet and CoreFusion; need to do two more core classes. If you’re not in an area (or budget) where you can do a barre class, here’s a free video you can do.
In short: I didn’t prioritize this, and it didn’t happen in the month of December. I’m not going to abandon it, though. My new goal is to finish this challenge by January 15. I’ve put the workouts into a Google Doc so you can check out my progress here.
How’d you do with working out in December?